A conceptual and strategic thinker with a strong creative, brand and photography background.
Lifestyle + Apparel + Retail Industry
Brand Strategy + Execution
Integrated Creative Marketing
Creative + Leadership
My 15+ years of success as a brand and creative professional at major athletic apparel and advertising companies is based on two things: a powerful skill set developed through working for top brands like lululemon and my commitment to people and teamwork. I have a strong track record of building, inspiring and leading talented in-house creative teams, setting successful strategies and achieving positive results.
I Love What I Do
As Creative Director I’m thrilled to have the responsibility of:
- Building, inspiring and leading a talented in-house creative team in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Leading teams to push their limits and explore new paths that create an emotional connection with the company brand, and that drives demand for company products across the Omni-channel business.
- Overseeing the output of all customer-facing materials across Marketing and eCommerce which includes art direction, graphic design, interactive design, visual display, styling, and leading campaign photography and video shoots.
- Partnering with retail operations to ensure smooth, efficient and effective roll-outs of all marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to set the strategy of how design and creative strengthens the relationship between brands and their consumer.
Established unified global brand standards
Drove high brand effectiveness by partnering with Strong Is The New Pretty photographer Kate T Parker
Contributed to driving positive sales
Launched video campaign that resulted in 5 times brand engagement
Improved overall team motivation and output