Apparel + Fashion + Retail Industry
Brand Strategy + Execution
Integrated Creative Marketing
Creative + Leadership
My success as a Creative Director for the last 10 years at major athletic apparel and creative companies is based on two things: a powerful skill set developed through working for top brands, and my commitment to people and teamwork. I have a strong track record of building, inspiring and leading talented in house creative teams, setting successful strategies and achieving positive results.
I Love What I Do
As Creative Director I’m thrilled to have the responsibility of:
- Building, inspiring and leading a talented in-house creative team, (artists, designers, writers, photographers and photo/video producers), in a high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Leading the team to push their creative limits and explore new paths that create an emotional connection with the company brand, and that drives demand for company products across the Omni-channnel business.
- Overseeing the creative output of all customer facing materials across Marketing and eCommerce - this includes art direction, graphic design, interactive design, visual display, styling, and a large involvement in photography and video.
- Partnering with retail operations to ensure smooth, efficient and effective roll-outs of all marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to set the strategy of how design and creative brings the brand to life and using this strategy to guide the priorities and output of my team.
- Established unified global brand standards
- Drove high brand effectiveness by partnering with Strong Is The New Pretty photographer Kate T Parker
- Contributed to driving positive sales
- Launched video campaign that resulted in 5x brand engagement
- Improved overall team motivation and output